[T3] Keith's T4 Charging Dilemma

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 19:29:31 PDT 2020

Well, another observation.
Drove it home from camp on Sunday, but before dark this time.
Startup it kept 14v even at idle, wandered down to 13.9 at times but held
right around 14V for a half hour or so on the secondary roads till I got on
the interstate, then after 8 minutes it went down to 13.6 where it stayed
for the rest of the hour home.  No headlight use.

Hmmmm....

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com