[T3] Keith's T4 Charging Dilemma

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 18:27:53 PDT 2020

I don't know, as we've never checked Rob's, but his VR is mounted on the
inside wall of the cooling duct, as the wiring harness (411-412) limits where
you can go with it. As far as I knew, everything was Kosher on it, but then I
re-used my alt off my 2.0L. He really does like the 1.7L, but I can tell he
wants a little more umph. ;-) And yes, his VR is the electronic one, about 2
by 3 by 1/2 inch thick. We never checked out put, but then he doesn't have
a dash full of gauges.
 Bob 65 Notch S w/Sunroof