[T3] Fuel Pressure Gauge"s

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 13:23:34 PDT 2020

 Hello all! Full-time lurker here :-)
On my '73 Fastback I have an analog, inline gauge that seems to do OK but with the obvious issue that you can't see it while driving. In my '75 Bus I have a Dakota Digital fuel pressure gauge (sender is also inline on the fuel rail) and have been happy with the results. Having it there has helped me diagnose a faulty fuel pressure regulator as well as a failing fuel pump (at different times). I'd definitely recommend the latter despite the additional work involved to wire it in.
- Doug :-)Falls Church, VA