[T3] Transmission cross shaft

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:54:03 PDT 2020

The arms on mine don't look like they are parallel any more.  There is a
chance that I could make it work if needed.  However, back when the car was
running, I had a throwout bearing go and took out the pressure plate as
well as punched a small hole in the housing behind the spring.  Lots of
carnage.  Lol.  Don't recall what the cause was though.  The bushings are
definitely destroyed, especially from me trying to get them out.