[T3] 2020 (Virtual) Invasion...

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Mon Jun 15 20:03:18 PDT 2020

In the non-Covid alternate universe, Jill and I would be road tripping to the Invasion and probably stopped for the night somewhere in Iowa….

I still think it was the right decision to postpone until 2021. One silver lining is that 2021 will be the 60th anniversary of the introduction of the Type 3 by VW. WE will have to do something special at the Invasion to commemorate that. I am open to ideas.

Also, I would like to do a virtual Invasion on Invasion Facebook group and on the Invasion thread on the Samba this weekend. Take your Type 3 out for cruise and get a cool picture or two or three and post them up. Not close to the real thing, but better than nothing.

Take care everyone and see you all in 12 months!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com