[T3] (Fwd) 1969 Fastback Fuel pump

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jun 21 14:42:15 PDT 2020

On 21 Jun 2020 at 20:51, bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> I remember Russ telling us a story of how he bought a type 3 cheap from
> the dealers back lot, and then tightened that ground screw and drove the
> car home.

Right, and I've done almost the same thing. In my case, the car was much
older and it wasn't at a dealer, but it was at a repair shop who had declared
it unfixable. I think the shop guy's words were, "That car will never drive
again." I had to put some of it back together and check out some other
things, but I drove it away about 30 minutes later.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org