[T3] Valvoline engine oil.

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Jun 23 10:10:34 PDT 2020

Order a case and keep it for oil changes. Or head to the store in the not so good part of town.

That way you have what you want to use on hand.

With VR1 oil you need to change it more often. That's all.

I no longer live in California and just pay for shipping of not locally readily available fluids.

Brion S.
S. Utah