[T3] (Fwd) 1969 Fastback Fuel pump

Tim Schiller schillertim at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 09:14:15 PDT 2020

 I think the problem was wire 19. Found the wire connected to firewall. It is hidden pretty good. However, the wire has a connector to the same wire from the harness. The wire had come out of the connector. Temporarily attached and the fuel relay no longer clicks, car starts and seems to run well. Hopefully fixed but can’t test drive until I get back from a trip.

Sent from my iPhone