[T3] Engine is out.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 27 18:57:38 PDT 2020

Rainy day here keeps me from enjoying myself at the lake, but I really
needed to get to this.

Dumped the oil, nothing of concern in the sump, looks clean, there is a
filter though...

Im getting REALLY tired of hearing the sound of Velcro..  but engine is out.
Tried a different setup

to remove it, didnt work so that cost me some time, that and an accelerator
cable that got jammed in its furrel..

Nice thing about the T4 engine is that its easy to work on once out, you can
tip it up on its flywheel off the motorcycle jack,

balances nicely there to work on the underside, remove the tin and
heaterboxes, then tip it back down on a board or platform

to work on it.  Entire rear fan housing comes off without removing the
fan...

Rain again tomorrow, no way to run a drought in the Northeast!  Hopefully by
the end of the day Ill have some answers,

and Yes Jim, I will swap out the alternator while im at it, see if that was
the problem with my system voltage.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com