[T3] Ok, its apart!

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 11:19:55 PDT 2020

 I don't know Keith, it seems like you wanted to find something wrong, so you
could justify tearing it apart. I guess you never heard of the reports of the t-4
engine being nick named a tractor motor. ;-)
 If I didn't know better, it sounds like what you really want to do is build a nice
stock based t-3 motor based on an all aluminum case, and get another 250K
miles out of it.

 Bob 65 Notch S w/sunroof