[T3] turn signal switch

James Brookman James.Brookman22 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 23 10:15:43 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,
I am restoring a 70 Sqback non FI and had installed a turn signal switch and everything worked great but when I went to line up the screw holes I broke the plastic retainer! Hind sight I reordered and installed a new one! While waiting for that one to come I installed the radio also worked fine! Then I reinstalled the new switch, and now as soon as I hit the switch to test I am blowing the fuses! I dis connected the radio and am still blowing the fuses(# 8/9), the only additional thing I did prior to popping the fuses was put the steering wheel back on! I have everything disconnected now! Help !!!

Best Regards,
James Brookman