[T3] Jill's Ghia and 2020 Invasion Prep

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun Mar 22 15:57:21 PDT 2020

> On Mar 22, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Mike Fisher <fisherfarms at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would hate to leave my spare tire home but there’s room up top in the
> luggage area for it I guess.   It would be nice to have air conditioning!

 We have had the spare tire up on the top of the fuel tank every since switching to the 175/55R15 tires on the cosmic wheels and lowering the car.  I reshaped the spare tire tub to get some more ground clearance and the spare wouldn’t fit on the normal set anymore.  Definitely wouldn’t make a 5000 mile round trip without a spare. <G>

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com