[T3] Jill's Ghia and 2020 Invasion Prep

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 14:08:17 PDT 2020

Oh, you got me thinking now John, Ive always toyed with the idea of adding
AC, but never to the stock engine at least with the old inefficient
compressors...  but electric?  Hmmm... I do have plenty of engine power now
and the thought of not needing oven mits to hold the steering wheel in a
future invasion trip is enticing.

Id just have to remember despite being all comfy cool in there that my
engine is NOT in the AC itself, but thats what gauges are for!

:-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com