[T3] 2020 Invasion - POSTPONED

Larry Thrasher larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 19:24:08 PDT 2020

So far, we've had only 5 cases in the county I live in, but it's rather a small town in a rural county. We've been lucky.On a more 'on list' subject, I finally got the front fender repaired and repainted on the SqBk. I also decided to 'treat' him to a set of the stainless trim from ISP West. Dummy me, I ordered the Euro-spec set, so I decided to go whole-hog and get the fender marker lights too. Regarding that, do they work in tandem with the turn signals or just as parking lights? Also Jim, do you have any of the CD ignition boxes left?Tks
LarryT