[T3] 2020 Invasion

B Fye vwfye311 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:48:19 PDT 2020

I know I have been pretty quiet about this.  Frankly, I very disappointed.
I will get over it.  I will be ready to host in 2021, but I'm taking this
all poorly.
Between the event being cancelled and the fights I am currently having with
my cars, it has been deflating.
So, here I am to declare I am teying my best to overcome, get my cars
healed up and push forward.
I really look forward to seeing my list friends!  This conversation about
getting together started back in the late 90s and I am glad we pulled that
1st one off... even in 106F conditions with almost zero shade.  I can't
imagine life without these events happening... even the ones I missed.
Be safe, drive your cars as soon as you can and see you in 60 weeks, give
or take.