[T3] 2020 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 4 17:47:06 PDT 2020

Well I think everyone is bummed out.  Not much we can do about alot of it
now but do what we need to and hold out till this passes and we get back to
life again.  Having uncorroperative cars doesnt help but thats what the list
is for...

Im still waiting for it to warm up enough to work on them, it has been the
coldest spring in Albany since records started in 1820, an we thought last
spring was cold! a week of frosts and hard freezes is ahead, and perhaps a
snowstorm too... unheard of in May!  so thats whats got me equally bummed...
maybe by the middle of June we will really start to get consistently warm.

ahh for hope in 2021!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com