[T3] 2020 Invasion - POSTPONED

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 4 17:47:06 PDT 2020

On my Notch, they only come on when the running lights are on AND your
selecting a turn on that side, then they come on but they dont blink.

On the Crate, they worked as parking lights, when the ignition switch was in
the... what was it?  "Garage" setting as I remember, you could turn the
directional in the directon of the light and it would light up and stay lit
without flashing but during driving they never lit.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com