[T3] Diesel Oil, Flat Tappets & Gas Engines

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu May 7 14:08:02 PDT 2020

I get a monthly newsletter from RockAuto.com. It's occasionally amusing and
sometimes informative. There's usually a good quiz and sometimes some
humor, but this month has a section about engine oil. Go to:

https://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/

And scroll down to the section headed:

Diesel Oil, Flat Tappets & Gas Engines

There's some interesting stuff there, including some info I haven't seen
before, not that I claim to have seen lots of this. What do you think?

While you're on this page, read the "Repair Mistakes & Blunders" section
and let me know if you find anything odd about it.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org