[T3] Diesel Oil, Flat Tappets & Gas Engines

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Thu May 7 15:36:41 PDT 2020

> While you're on this page, read the "Repair Mistakes & Blunders" section
> and let me know if you find anything odd about it.
>
> --
> Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
> Madison, Wisconsin, USA

A crack in a master cylinder cap wouldn’t directly cause a soft peddle. It might indirectly as if it was left alone long enough to let the fluid level to get low enough to allow air to get in the master cylinder and lines. Now you have a low or soft peddle.  Also if he thinks a 99 Cadillac is a land yacht than what is a Cadillac made in the 50s 60s or 70s?

Dennis Stiefel