[T3] 1971 fuel injected fastback

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:08:21 PDT 2020

It might be fuel pressure , I would think the aux air regulator would be
closed by that time. The only way to know is check the fuel pressure when
this happens provided it's a fuel pump or filter issue or even a fuel line
internal issue or fuel pressure regulator. Have you changed the filter?
Since the pressure is fixed perhaps just letting it run for that amount of
time it will do the same thing and you  can have a fuel pressure gauge
connected to see what the pressure is when this happens. It does use more
fuel of course while driving and to see the pressure while driving you
would need a gauge connected to the port and a good fuel line long enough
to reach where you can see it.