[T3] Progress

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:19:16 PST 2020

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2106905.jpg

Both heater channels are now in. The body is (temporarily) sitting on
the chassis and small adjustments are being made to ensure that
everything is straight and true.

Louis Vega is doing the metal work. He has worked for Motorworks
Restoration for years but is now part time there. He has been putting
his afternoons on my car. Louis created a walled off compartment
behind the rear seat where the Megasquirt ECU and relay board will
live. I had it under the rear seat in the squareback and things get
kind of dirty down there. When he's done it will look like the factory
did it.

Max