[T3] Pedal Spring

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Oct 23 14:59:17 PDT 2020

On 22 Oct 2020 at 18:51, Max Welton wrote:

> I got the pedal cluster installed today. Found out I am missing the
> little spring for the gas pedal. Where would I get one?

I have wound them myself, from music wire, but I've seen Beetle kits that
also include them. Most of the parts are the same. I have pivot pins which
I've made from brass, to replace the OE steel ones which rust in place. I
have those in stock, but I don't think I've made a supply of springs yet. I
should do that.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org