[T3] Synthetic Oil?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:13:10 PDT 2020

It seems very obvious that young I mean (young) fellow works for Mobil 1 ,
at least the video states it's a promotional video. I never had a bad
experience with synthetic oil , I never used it and don't intend to. Say
one pours this swill in their air cooled engine and it creates any issues
I'd say you are on your own. Up until 2006 when I still worked for Ford
none of the new cars used it and the dealers didn't carry it . All they
offered was mineral based oil in 10/30 and 10/40 and diesel oil for the
trucks that had diesel engines. Yet that's here in southern Calif. It does
not get that cold here. I imagine they use it now.