[T3] Synthetic Oil?

Daniel Keith Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Oct 26 18:24:36 PDT 2020

Yes I realize they don't mention heat removal and no filters, they are talking about FORD engines in this mostly. I do like the talk about short trips and syn oil versus convention oils. They also mention how modern engines are built tolerance wise and how they use oil on worm up. I have watch a few videos, not form this channel, where they talk about how the modern forged pistons are much more stable and how tight the tolerances are in the bores.

I personally use synthetic blend oil in my 99 chevy and non-synthetic in my air cooled. As for my other VW I use Total Quartz Ineo MC3 5w30 5 Quart for the TDI and for the cabrio probably going with Liqui Moly  5w40. Sticking to the same brad as best can is also a good practice.

Daniel Du Vall