[T3] Vent Control?

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:35:48 PDT 2021

> I have one flap laying around that I haven’t put back in my Squareback yet, I can CAD it up and put up the dimensions on it. I can even 3D print the flap, I’m not sure how it would hold up to the heat though.
>
> Aiden

I know nothing about 3D printing and almost nothing about CAD. But am
I correct that there are 3D printers capable of printing different
materials? Perhaps something that would survive? I wonder how hot it
gets there.

I assume that these flaps are side specific? And if you have a CAD of
one, it is simple to reverse that for the other side?

So many questions ... ;-)

Max