[T3] Rear Parcel panel cover

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 10:39:29 PDT 2021

There's loads of colours in the parts book, red, blue, brown etc, depending
on year, but I'm with Jim on something grey; could be fine cord carpet if
you can find some.    My Fastback had grey felt-like rear shelf lining.  I'm
not sure if any fabric lasts forever under that window!  The top of the rear
seat only survives if it's an off-white colour.  Black has no hope.

Dave.  UK VW Type 3&4 Club.