[T3] : Re: Vent Control?

Aiden Eckert 22eckea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:39:12 PDT 2021

> On Apr 21, 2021, at 1:57 PM, Gary Forsmo <gbforsmo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Aiden -
>
> I knew CAD programs could replicate a design that a 3D printer could
> produce  ... but the Vent Control Hinge and "flap" program that you created
> is fantastic.

Thank you! It took me about an hour and a half to cad it.

> Is the CAD program expensive?
> What is the CAD  program name?

The CAD program I use is called Onshape, I’m not sure what it cost. I’m taking an engineering class at my high school so I get the program for free through the school.

> Kudo's to you and your skill to manipulate the design to produce a hinge.
>
> Do you plan to 3D print the design?
Thank you! I printed it out, just added pictures to the thread. It came out well but the part number part didn’t want to print out.

Aiden