[T3] : Re: Vent Control?

Hal Sullivan tristessa at tristessa.us
Sat Apr 24 17:59:33 PDT 2021

On 4/24/21 8:28 AM, Max Welton wrote:
>> The CAD program I use is called Onshape, I’m not sure what it cost. I’m taking an engineering >class at my high school so I get the program for free through the school.
> That sounds like an outstanding High School!
>
> $1500 / year seems pretty expensive for a casual hobbyist.
> https://www.onshape.com/cad-pricing
>
> I may have to try one of the free ones.

Many software companies have free educational versions for students.
I've got the student edition of AutoCAD from a community college class I
took, but the license expires in January.  Enrolling in a class is
cheaper than an ACAD license, so I might have to take Underwater
Basketweaving next spring just to re-up my software student licensing...