[T3] FI Fuel Hose

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Aug 17 12:51:23 PDT 2021

This is just a reminder that I now have a fresh stock of new, US made,
Parker 5/16" fuel hose that meets the latest SAE J30 R9 FI hose standard.
This is the correct diameter for our FI cars and is the best hose available
today.

To get this, I had to buy an entire 250' reel, so I'm eager to sell some of this
off quickly. 22' will do a complete FI Type 3. In the past, I sold good hose
which met an earlier standard for $3 per foot or $60, plus shipping, for 22'.
Buying that reel has made it possible for me to sell this better hose for the
same price. So far 4 of our members have taken me up on this deal.

I'd like to sell a couple more sets of this. If you've been putting this job off,
now is the time to get it done. I won't be able to maintain this price forever.

Thanks, and I hope everyone out there is staying safe and well.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org