[T3] History of the VW Variant

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Dec 23 09:01:11 PST 2021

Youtube suggested this video to me. You might find it interesting also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhDRDEv0XI

It's about the history of the VW Variant in Brazil, so it's all in Portugese, but I
could still look at the photos and figure out the meaning of some of the
captions. Listen for the Portugese pronounciation of Volkswagen and
Karmann Ghia. There's only brief mention of the Fastback and
Squareback/Variant that we know, but it's interesting to see the creativity
that VW do Brazil put into their products.

Maybe the people who did this video will also do a video on the Brazilia.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org