[T3] That little spring

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Dec 14 06:26:25 PST 2021

On 13 Dec 2021 at 10:55, Max Welton wrote:

> For the accelerator pedal. Anybody got one I can buy?

That little spring is always a problem, because it lives in a space that tends
to get wet, so the springs rust away, and the steel pin it wraps around tends
to rust into place.

I have a handfull of brass replacement pins I've made, but I never got around
to making replacement springs from stainless music wire. It shouldn't be too
hard to do, once I set up to do it, but I never knew if there was serious
interest out there.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org