[T3] Invasion reservations

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 5 18:35:02 PST 2021

Yea, it’s a wait and see...  Im not eligible for the vaccine for a while
yet, (not OLD yet....  except when you ask a kid) but
By invasion hopefully Ill have had one.

We still have time...  lets hope.  Numbers are starting to come down again
and no more party occasions after the super bowl till Memorial day.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com