[T3] Kettering Ignitions

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 5 18:35:02 PST 2021

That sounds like a good idea, maybe then folks would keep their kettering
systems (along with a Mark 10) instead of going Pertronix,
Which in of itself isn’t a bad idea..  except for quality control.

I probably don’t have a fully accurate understanding of it either!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com