[T3] Invasion reservations

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 5 18:35:02 PST 2021

Yea, it’s a wait and see...  Im not eligible for the vaccine for a while
yet, (not OLD yet....  except when you ask a kid) but
By invasion hopefully Ill have had one.

We still have time...  lets hope.  Numbers are starting to come down again
and no more party occasions after the super bowl till Memorial day.


Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
13 Subaru Outback "Blendin"

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org <type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org> On
Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 5:51 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Invasion reservations

I'm still concerned about getting safely across major parts of the US,
including a lot of COVID denial territory. The problem is not in the
driving, but in the stopping for food and sleep. Certainly, time will tell,
but June 
seems rather soon to be sure of safe passage.   

Melissa and I, because we're OLD!, have appointments for our first shots
later this month, and we hope that works out.

Whenever we DO get a next Invasion, I have a plan for a tech session. I'll
add that to a separate thread.


On 4 Feb 2021 at 21:38, Keith Park wrote:

> Made reservations today, keeping my fingers crossed that the 
> vaccinations are widespread enough by then to cancel the quarantine 
> needed here in NY,
> Otherwise I wont be able to go.  Im going to be desperate to see other 
> people by then!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

VWType3.Org mailing list - type3 at vwtype3.org To unsubscribe or change
subscription options, visit:
If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list