[T3] Starter installation

TOM MITORAJ rebs12 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 5 15:28:30 PDT 2021

I am putting my auto transmission back into my fasty and I want to install the starter now before I put in the trans. Brown Bentley suggests lubracating the starter shaft bushing. Is that referring to a Manuel transmission starter or do I have that? It also says to apply a sealing compound between the intermediate mounting bracket and the transmission case. Does that apply to me? If so what should I use? I assume that is to really secure the starter to its mount. Thanks Tom

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone