[T3] Question on oil change.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:47:22 PDT 2021

It's been a year since I last changed it . I cleaned the screen several
times before and I only have 361 miles on the oil so I'm going by time
frame.

 I didn't see any junk on the plate or screen, just a small piece because I
removed the PCV and replaced the gasket plus I removed the breather because
it was loose  and cleaned the parts that hold it in place. It's a 73 .

 My question is since it was clean last time I feel it's safe just to
remove the drain plug and drain and refill. Especially with so few miles
since the last oil change.

 Any reason this would be a bad idea?

William