[T3] Fuel Pump Relay - 69 Fastback

Tim Schiller schillertim at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 21:48:56 PDT 2021

I did a little testing when I got home and prior to reading these most recent posts. He is what I found or know.

My 85 & 86 wires no longer have the white plastic cover on the pump relay. Is it possible to replace?

I did not cut any wires but did ground the 85 pin. When I turn key on, pump runs. Turn key off pump stops. So I think this tells me pump is good and it is not my ignition.

This appears to indicate there is an issue with the wire labeled in Bentley as T1 , 19 which I believe means it goes to the ECU #19 terminal. Not sure what is meant by T1, if anything

Sent from my iPhone