[T3] Trimming Your Post & Battery

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jul 19 13:14:43 PDT 2021

On 19 Jul 2021 at 10:17, Greg Merritt wrote:

> ...and I just committed EXACTLY the same error in my gmail.

I don't see any such mistake in your previous post, Greg. I no longer have
Gary's first post, so I can't check it. Your URL sent me to something that
looked like Gary may have started a new topic by replying to a previous
post.

It's always better to just start a new message. It's not hard to remember and
type: type3 at vwtype3.org.

Those mistakes are always worst from people who get their list messages in
digest form. Unless there's a LOT of traffic on an email list, I recommend not
getting the digest form.

How many members do we have on the Type 3 list now?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org