[T3] Fuel Pump Relay - 69 Fastback

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:38:06 PDT 2021

The charge rate should only be 2 amp and voltage no higher than 14 don't
use a 10 or 12 amp charger that will bring the voltage way above 15 volts.
I don't know what brand of battery if is most maintenance free. You can
remove the 2 caps to make sure the water level is at least at the bottom of
the wells. I made the mistake of charging an auto zone group 42 at 12 amp
and destroying it. My charger does 2 amp and 12 amp 6 and 12 volt and does
not have a shut-off so I use a timer . It's for maintenance free. I check
the level every year. Most of the time I let the generator do the charging.
I have used either interstate and once autozone . Now there are no
interstate dealers left here. Long ago batteries came dry and you filled
them with the acid mix.