[T3] some problems back, some gone...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 19:48:17 PDT 2021

I don’t know who made the switch,  its one of the little red ones...  its
been in there for years, and I found nothing wrong with the old one,
Ran to the camp Saturday without issue after cleaning up some wiring, maybe
a bad crimp in there but so far so good.

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”