[T3] Fuel line

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:34:07 PDT 2021

<It takes about 22' (of fuel line) to redo an entire FI car. I <can
probably still sell this new hose for the same $3/ft <or $60 for 22', plus
shipping. Let me know if this
<might be something you'd be willing to invest in <someday.

I'm possibly interested in investing in 22' of fuel line for
my '69 FI, MT Square.
----------
My car was partially "re-hosed" with some NAPA fuel line in 2010, after
being stored for 10 years.  I don't recall the exact I.D. of the hose that
I used.

I was also able to buy a large handful of OEM, VW hose flared-edged, clamps
from a long-time VW dealer in Milwaukee.  I like how those original band
clamps apply 360° clamping pressure as opposed to the often-used "geared"
clamps that are available from my FLAPS.

Question:
How much time ($$$) would it take you to replace all of the current (but
aged) fuel lines on my '69?

If it would be helpful, I may be able to "rent" some time using Randy's car
lift in his garage, to elevate the car.

You understand why I'm asking.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)