[T3] "Reconditioned" gas tank. Re: 1973 Volkswagen Type III on eBay

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Jun 30 11:34:46 PDT 2021

Prep is important. The ethanol degraded a lot if tank coatings. My factory Harley experienced the coating coming off and clogging the fuel system. Keeping the openings when treating a FI tank is important as Jim A brought up. I wonder if it is even possible to coat a type 3 tank without filling the openings?