[T3] Solex PDSIT air correction jets wanted

mpitargue at gmail.com mpitargue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:12:11 PST 2021

Seems no one sells Solex PDSIT air correction jets. Some have suggested checking out CB Performance. (Sent an email)

Does anyone have some dead carbs with 120 or 150 air correction jets that they are willing to sell? Trying to jet for a dual port 1600 (I think. PO put in a motor with AS41 case) with the Brazilian air cleaner intake with K&N filter and a Vintage Speed exhaust. I’m replacing the Brosols because one of the air cleaner arms is broken. Using the jets from the Brosols is too rich.

Conversely, I have some 180’s if anyone is interested.

Marciano
San Jose, CA