[T3] Solex PDSIT air correction jets wanted

mpitargue at gmail.com mpitargue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:44:55 PST 2021

Thanks Jim. Did this and it seems over the years that air correction jets changed. I have the old style ones which are 6mm in diameter at the head as well as the threads. The new ones have an 8mm head. I’m not so sure because the air correction jets sit near the venturi’s in the throat of the carb.

Found a “local” Weber shop that has some odds and ends for Solexes including some air correction jets of the newer style. Going to go tomorrow to see if it’ll work. If it does, then it’ll open up more possibilities. I’m hoping to buy some various sizes to play around in the future.

Some notes.
- Love brick and mortar stores as they are a wealth of knowledge from the old guys sitting behind the counter.
- the vendor on EBay that has what I need and actually responded to my queries is in Italy.