[T3] Pakistani Truck

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Mar 4 07:57:16 PST 2021

I've been watching a channel on YouTube called Pakistani Truck. It's got an
amazing collection of videos showing the lengths people can go to with
limited resources and cheap labor. For those of you who are in to custom
paint jobs and fancy graphics, consider letting these guys do your next resto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210JsrEBr4s

Perhaps this will give John some hints about new and interesting things to
do with his pin striping brushes.  ;-)

And if you enjoyed this, watch some of their other videos showing heavy duty
truck repairs, on tires, chassis, rear axles, drive shafts, transmissions, and
batteries. I get the impression that these are all taken in shops of various
sizes, each one specializing in one particular craft.

It makes the work I do seem pretty pitiful.

enjoy,

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org