[T3] 2021 Invasion Update...

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Mon Mar 29 17:24:09 PST 2021

I would so wish to go, but with my Clemmie’s engine in limbo still, I can’t commit to going.
Agree, California may decide it for us, but it’s looking like maybe 50/50 from the state.
Odds for me are less.  If I can find an easy solution (unlikely) I may have her back in time.  Otherwise I’m out.
I don’t know when there will be a west coast Invasion, and one with such a beautiful drive (I’ve done it before), so I’ll try, man, I’ll really try!
Not much help for decisions, but that’s the limbo I am in right now.
Thanks,
-Phil

6 -0400
From: John Jaranson <john at carartbyjohn.com <mailto:john at carartbyjohn.com>>
Subject: [T3] 2021 Invasion Update...

Hope all are well.

As of right now, we are still planning on holding the Invasion although the State of California is still not allowing events like this.  This leaves us in a bit of limbo.  Fingers crossed that it opens up soon enough that we can make a definitive decision.  Looking like we will give another month or so and then make the call, yes or no.

How are people feeling about attending an in-person event?  Assuming that Cali lets us.

I am going to e-mail the list of Invaders too, but let me know what you all are thinking.

Hard to believe it is only 2.5 months away.

Later,
John Jaranson