[T3] engine miss, solved?!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 20 18:11:46 PDT 2021

I hate those cans too!  Anyone know the difference between a 917and an 813?
I have one of those too.
With the 2056 supertuned, everything must be right or it wont run properly.
As Ray Greenwood has said, the factory set them up
Rich so small issues would be hidden and not felt as readily, but with
mine... they can!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com