[T3] 9-pin relay position?

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Sat May 29 20:25:26 PDT 2021

I can't speak to your 68 ... or mine for that matter. So much about
that car had been hacked. What a mess.

This car has plenty of hackage too. The PO and his son removed the
entire fresh-air intake system and filled in the vents in the cowl.
That has all been put to rights.

But that space in this car seems made for the relay on the bottom of
the plate. There's even a little cutout for the edge of the relay box.
Putting the relay on top ... makes no sense at all.

One interesting surprise to me was the location of the hazard switch.
Being a 67 I expected the switch to be on a bracket under the dash to
the right of the column. But this car uses the in-dash location to the
left of the column. The users manual mentions this as the location for
1966. Whatever, I like it better there.

Max