[T3] AN fittings

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 30 18:13:11 PDT 2021

Couldn’t find info in the eaton aeroquip catalog, its too big and their
search engine isn’t good.  Did look on the summit racing page
As they sell them, the ones that are not interchangeable are the ones with
the barbs, as they have no socket, and the PTFE, which is a
Totally different animal.  The straight and tapered nipples are seen both
used with the braided hose, but no description if one is meant for something

Different.  Both were suppled for the same hose when I bought all this from
summit years ago.

Yea, rabbit hole!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations