[T3] AN fittings

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 31 10:47:37 PDT 2021

Well I should have them together properly, what bothered me most is that it went from NO leak to a drip every second,  that’s dangerous...  can quietly run dry and even with a few extra
Quarts along, get stranded in the mountains on the weekend trips.  And OH what a mess is was under there!  Kept it all nice and clean and then....  Yuck!  No fun to work on now either...

Keith
'

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com